Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to the Grind

After working on things that were not housework on Saturday, and of course resting on Sunday (and taking no pictures!), I really had my work cut out for me on Monday. Tons of laundry. Mimi gets everything she wears dirty. Jammies, clothes, sheets, and blankie. Mac has something like 20 full outfits, so she doesn't often need laundry done. Except she only has like 5 pairs of socks. Leiden only has what seems like 5 outfits, so she always needs laundry done. And then there's all Brad's and my stuff, which makes laundry a never ending chore. But surprisingly, one I don't mind, too much.



Mac is such a people person. She is so animated when she converses with others--like the guy last night at the Cultural Event. She sat and talked with him about her cowgirl boots until I made her turn around. This is her on the phone with Grandmere. Her little face just lights up when she's talking to someone. She is always the one to thank me for dinner, to tell me that it was good. She'll tell perfect strangers at the grocery store about her little life. Stranger danger? What's that?



And this one is getting more and more beautiful every day. It really helps when she'll let you keep a clip in her hair for longer than 3 seconds.
And she is her father's daughter.
I need to get a picture, but Leiden has a really loose front bottom tooth. She is a little apprehensive about what that means, but she is overall excited. I think mainly to finally get her name on the tooth chart at school. But she is worried about possible blood. Hopefully by the time tooth number 24 falls out, it will be without drama. My favorite part? She's calling her tooth by the name 'Wiggly'.

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

Oh, that picture of Mac talking on the phone just melted my heart!