Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy Day

Today was action packed. I was standing at the kitchen table, wiping it, with my back to Mimi, and I hear her fiddling with the door knob to the basement. I didn't think anything of it until I heard the basement door close. She had somehow managed to turn the doorknob and pull the door open a bit before the spring caught and it closed again. So I had Mac stand in front of the door with her hand on the knob while I ran to the laundry room and got a door knob cover. Phew. Another disaster averted. She figured she'd keep trying.



And this was her reaction when she realized she couldn't even touch the door knob anymore!



We got gas inserts put in both our fireplaces last week, and I had forgotten to take pictures of them. Brad is going to get the stone soon for the outside. The brick showing is the low quality filler brick they put behind the mantle and facade.



Here's some more Mimi in action. She is truly zooming around, with really pretty great balance and control. She's pretty proud of herself.

No comments: