Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mmmmmm-aaaaa!

"Mmmmm-aaaa!" is the sound Mimi makes to give a kiss. If I could get my little video camera working, I would record it. But here are some pretty clear pictures of her getting kissed and making the kissing noise. Here's "Mmmmmmmmm-
"-aaaaaaaaa!"
The girls watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the other day and loved it. So Brad built them a flying car out of a big box and they colored in it for a while yesterday. See the little wings on the back and on the side?
Mimi absconded with the markers and coloring books as soon as the girls left their posts in the car. She knows how they work.
Mac wanted to watch a show yesterday, so I snuck downstairs to help her turn it on, and I returned to a crying Mimi standing at the door, obviously (thankfully!) unable to open it, but knowing I was through it. All I could see was her little feet and hear her banging on the door. I didn't have my camera the first time, but when I had to go down to help Mac again, I took it with me and caught this:
Mimi is really funny when she sits. Her little ankles cross and she looks so prim. Leiden calls it pretzel sitting. (When I was growing up, what Leiden is referring to was called 'Indian Style'. That must not be politically correct, anymore.)

1 comment:

bjahlstrom said...

I love it. "Pretzel style." That is funny. I love Mimi's little toes under the door.