Thursday, July 13, 2017

Post Braces

This morning I headed out to get some cookies for carb night.  This place is seriously the best.  Tons of varieties, and oh so delicious.


Tara and I also spent some time together this morning at the mall.  She has graciously accepted the challenge to do my makeup for the wedding, and I'm super excited!  We headed out to get some foundation samples and I checked out some lipstick.  I am going to be a bride!!


And FINALLY the girls sent their after pics from the orthodontist!  Mac chose green and pink elastics, and apparently only needs braces this go around for 6 months!


Leiden chose green elastics.  She'll need to have hers on for a couple years, but the process has begun!


I guess they only go in every 6 weeks or so, which seems a little odd.  Perhaps braces technology has advanced, because I feel like I went to the dentist WAY more often than that!  And when I had invisalign a couple years ago to straighten my teeth a final time, I had to go in RELIGIOUSLY every two weeks.  But, I'm glad they are started!

No comments: