Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Preening

Jon's sister, Tara, has graciously offered to do my makeup for the wedding, and that means we get to play to see what I like!  I'm definitely not used to having so much makeup on my face, but I will look smashing in pictures.  Many foundations oxidize darker on your skin after time, so we are trying to find the right shade for that day.


She is a talented makeup artist and I'm so grateful she's willing to help!


Tonight we headed to B&D burgers and got shakes.  I was still all done up, so feeling a little self conscious.  But then I reminded myself that there are lots of girls who wear this much makeup every day, and just went with it!


We have been noticing a little flock of quail in our yard.  They are so funny, pecking around, and running instead of flying.  I saw them out the front window, and managed to snap some pics of them running down the sidewalk.


The little babies are SO adorable!!

No comments: