Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wedding Dresses!

Holy Smokes!!!  We have been looking at dresses for the girls for a few weeks now, as I knew I would be marrying Jonathan, and had really been coming up kind of blank for something appropriate for both an elegant wedding and a country barn party.  Today my mom had the day off, so I asked her if she wanted to go look at some wedding shoes with me at Nordstrom.  We headed out, and I ordered two pairs of shoes from them to avoid shipping...because I can't pick!!!  I was hoping they'd have them in store, but I will have to wait.  At least the expedited shipping straight to my house is complimentary!  These are my two choices for shoes...

Gah!!  I'm excited for them to come and I can make a choice!

BUT.  Even better.  We thought we'd head to Dillards to just LOOK at their kids clothes, having NO expectation of finding anything.  And WE FOUND THEIR DRESSES FOR THE WEDDING!!  They are (almost) perfect, and I will be able to make them exactly perfect for the big day!  I love the lace look, yet they are (will be...that little tiny short underneath is no bueno) classy, they had all the girls' sizes, and best of all, the girls like them!  One thing unexpectedly checked off the list!

No comments: