Sunday, August 10, 2014

10 Days Before First Grade

 Last day of fibbing a little to get the dates to match up...10 Days Before First Grade!  Mac, by the way, is doing very well reading.  She is reading each day's card with very little trouble.  I love watching the reading button click.  It seems like all of a sudden they can read, and want to!


The iconic handprint. 


Mac chose to be thorough, and did BOTH hands!  I am the tiniest bit worried that she still reverses some letters and numbers.  Her kindergarten teacher said not to worry about it, and not to correct her, but that was months ago...it will bear watching, anyway.  And I suppose it becomes an accurate representation of her current progress!


Derek has been teasing me, thinking the old traditions of the groom not seeing the wedding dress are outdated, and that I'm a tease.  I told him he was wrong on the first count, and probably a little right on the second.  So he got another teaser.  But that's it!  No more!  It must be a surprise!  I look a little weird because the sun was SO bright.

No comments: