Sunday, August 24, 2014

Exchanges

So one of the things that Derek and I do pretty regularly...and by regularly I mean at least once a day...is send pictures.  Often my pictures are me taking on whatever the day has, and his are similar.  I don't think I ever expected to be the selfie junkie that I have become during this deployment!  I must look like a crazy narcissist, taking pictures of myself everywhere.  ;)  Consequently, I have more pictures of myself than I have EVER had.  Bonus for anyone reading this is that they are NOT all contained here!  I think the highlight of this blog is my family: the girls, and me with the girls...not just hundreds of pictures of me!  These, however, were today's exchanges.  Sunday best for me, a pic taken in the dark of night for Derek.  :)

No comments: