Saturday, August 30, 2014

Swiss Days!  Such a fun day to go up to Midway and check out all the booths.  And of course the giant scones!


Up here the mountains are already starting to color!  These are the mountains out Uncle Mike's backyard. 


And others seen from downtown Midway. 


Later this afternoon I went for my long run.  They are getting long enough that no matter what I do, unless I want to backtrack 6 times (I don't), I run into hills!  Big ones...which are very taxing, and not really what I need to train.  Today put me in a neighborhood way over about even with the University up on the mountain.  From my vantage point on the hill, I could see Rice Eccles stadium directly south of me.  Very cool. 


It's definitely August, with grasshoppers, bugs, and other squirmy things out to get me during my runs! 

No comments: