Thursday, August 14, 2014

6 Days Before First Grade

Today's activity should have been more carefully worded...it's too early to make the cookies that will go in her teacher's gift, but we were headed to get the paper we would need to make the jars pretty.


Before we could do that, we had the very last ever Diving Board Day!


The girls have done so well with lessons this summer.  And I'm sure we'll be able to find a high dive in Vegas!  


School starts in just a week or so, and these girls have had an awesome summer in the pool!  Leiden finished out the program through level 6, Mac ended up finishing level 5, and Mimi finished level 2.  Go little girls!


We went to Hobby Lobby to get paper for teacher gifts.  Mac was uninterested in paper, and wanted to look at other things.  This led to me choosing the paper *I* liked, and then after getting to the car, Mac was upset at my choice.  I felt bad for just a couple seconds.  Then life goes on.  

No comments: